Sunday, 29 July 2007

Here Is A Challenge For You!

Are you ready for a great challenge? Well then, here is a question for you...

"How committed are you to Christ's lordship in your life?"
Its easy to say we are... but isn't that commitment tested by the cost we are willing to pay to stick to that commitment?
Eg. Its easy for me to say that I'm committed to the leadership at my church... but the true test of commitment comes when i don't agree with them... and yet still submit to their decisions with a great attitude.

So there's that question again... "How committed are you to Christ's lordship in your life?"
Has your commitment been tested?

I look forward to your comments, especially your comments on what have been the biggest costs that you've had to pay.
I'll leave you with a great quote from a good friend of mine"

“Lordship fights its toughest battles in the pockets of believers”

Dr. C. D. Preston

No comments: