In it he discusses 8 catergories that men can tend to fall into:
2. Your Manhood
Like Adam, the sins of men fall into two general categories: sins of comission (doing what you’re not supposed to do) and sins of omission (not doing what you’re supposed to do). This leads chauvinistic or cowardly tendencies:
- No Sissy Stuff Sam: whatever women do, do the opposite
- Success and Status Stewart: masculinity = material success
- Give’em Hell Hank: angry and abusive
- I’m the Boss Bob: domineering and controlling; in authority, not under authority
- Little Boy Larry: never grew up, disorganized, lives with his mother, etc.
- Sturdy Oak Owen: absolutely dependable but emotionally absent
- Hyper-Spiritual Henry: Hides behind religious behavior and “God talk.” Talks at you but not to you.
- Good Time Gary: irresponsible life of the party
There is some really challenging stuff here for us guys, so if you want to watch the message or listen to the audio see below:
Let me know what you thought of the message.