Monday, 25 June 2007

Prepare To Prosper - Part 2

Have you read part 1 of this series? If not, click here and read it first!
If you have read part 1, did you have a ponder? What thoughts did you come up with?

In todays installment I thought that I would give you some key Scriptures that would be your guides as you think and seek revelation.

Gen 8:22 MSG
(22) For as long as Earth lasts, planting and harvest, cold and heat, Summer and winter, day and night will never stop."

Isa 55:10-11 MSG
(10) Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don't go back until they've watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry,
(11) So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They'll do the work I sent them to do, they'll complete the assignment I gave them.

Pro 18:21 MSG
(21) Words kill, words give life; they're either poison or fruit--you choose.

Rom 4:17 ESV
(17) as it is written, "I have made you the father of many nations"--in the presence of the God in whom he believed, who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist.


I trust that as you meditate on the Scriptures and ask for God to bring revelation... that it will all become clear... (as mud anyway : )


As always I look forward to your comments!

No comments: