Monday, 12 May 2008

Presenting Like Steve Jobs


Wow what a day. I've been horribly sick. Tarryn my wife was at work and I usually have my 2 year old with me on mondays. My temptation was to think that I could handle it... I could push through and look after Laykin. But after Tarryn phoned me I had to give in to what was a wise decision... to get Laykin into child care so I could rest. And rest I did, for 5 hours straight I was in lala land.

What is it about ourselves that we never want to accept our weakness and look to others for help?
Overcoming this instinctual urge to be self sufficient / or in control is key to living the 'Christian life'.
Mat 5:3 CEV (3) God blesses those people who depend only on him. They belong to the kingdom of heaven!
It's a bit of a journey that I've been on over the past 6 months, so I'd love to hear your thoughts : )

But on to other things...I was reading Ps James Macphersons blog and came across this excellent youtube post on 'How To Present Like Steve Jobs' (Apple CEO). Click HERE for a great lesson in communication!



Well thats it for today, let me know your thoughts about the above and thanks for poping in to my blog.

No comments: