Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Searching For Eagles?


Today I had my first staff meeting with the youth department staff and interns.
I always find the new year so exciting... we are filled with hope and vision for the future. I'm so proud of the team... I really know that God has brought this group of people together to do some exciting stuff for the Kingdom.

With all this in mind I thought I'd share with you some more of John Maxwell's thoughts. The points that follow come from an INJOY tape club lesson called, 'Searching For Eagles.' These are John's top 10 characteristics of 'eagles':

  • They make things happen
  • They see opportunities
  • They influence the opinions and actions of others
  • They add value to you
  • They draw winners to them
  • They equip other eagles to lead
  • They provide ideas that help the organization
  • They possess an uncommonly great attitude
  • They live up to their commitments
  • They show fierce loyalty to the organization and the leader

What are your top 10 characteristics that mark a leader?

No comments: