No, I ain't talking about tats... but check out these markings:
· He gives generously (Ps 73:21) An evil person borrows and never pays back; a good person is generous and never stops giving.
· He praises God generously (Ps 66:1-3) Tell everyone on this earth to shout praises to God! Sing about his glorious name. Honor him with praises. Say to God, "Everything you do is fearsome, and your mighty power makes your enemies come crawling.
· He leaves a blessed memory (Prov 10:7) Good people are remembered long after they are gone, but the wicked are soon forgotten.
· He speaks wisdom and builds up people generously (Prov 10:20-21) The words of a good person are like pure silver, but the thoughts of an evil person are almost worthless. Many are helped by useful instruction, but fools are killed by their own stupidity
· He receives his due on earth as well as in heaven (Prov 11:31) If good people are rewarded here on this earth, all who are cruel and mean will surely be punished.