- U.S. Internet users viewed 11.5 billion online videos during March, 2008, representing a 13% gain from February, 2008 and a 64% gain from March, 2007.
- 139 million U.S. Internet users watched an average of 83 videos per viewer in March, 2008.
- 73.7% of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
- 84.8 million viewers watched 4.3 billion videos on YouTube.com (50.4 videos per viewer).
- The average online video duration was 2.8 minutes.
- The average online video viewer watched 235 minutes of video.
So how are we 'Christians' using this new media form to share our story and the Good News with the world.
See below for a great random video:
The good news is that you don't need heaps of fancy equipment... just creativity and to have heaps of fun along the way.
How has your church or ministry used youtube and other online media?
I'd love your comments : )