Friday, 28 December 2007

Happy New Year!!!

I just wanted to drop a note and wish you all a happy new year. May 2008 be more than what you have wished and hoped for!
I am going to take a break until mid-Jan. See you then!

Let me leave you with a closing thought...

Genesis 32 is the first Biblical record of Jacob praying. In the past I heard this referenced at how 'unspiritual' Jacob really was... a man who sought only after his own well being...
But get this... Genesis 32 ... Jacobs first recorded prayer in the Bible is the 1st recorded prayer in the Bible!!!
Abraham the father of our faith nor Isaac have a recorded prayer!

Isn't it interesting that prayer is only introduced 32 chapters into the book of Genesis.
What are the possible conclusions that we can draw from this?
I'd love to hear your ponderings!

2 comments:

Paul's Thoughts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenrick Smith said...

something to do with 'God', 'LORD GOD', 'Lord' i believe sensie... Elohem vs Yahweh yes...

ponder away..

check out my blog...