I have borrowed these from my good friend Jeremy's blog. You can check his blog out by clicking HERE.
The ten questions leadership guru John Maxwell regularly asks himself provide a helpful springboard for a self-audit …
1. Am I investing in myself? This is a personal growth question.
2. Am I Genuinely Interested In Others? This is a motive question.
3. Am I Doing What I Love and Loving What I Do? This is a passion question.
4. Am I Investing My Time with the Right People? This is a relationship question.
5. Am I Staying in My Strength Zone? This is an effectiveness question.
6. Am I Taking Others to a Higher Level? This is a mission question.
7. Am I Taking Care of Today? This is a success question.
8. Am I Taking Time To Think? This is a leadership question.
9. Am I Developing Leaders? This is a legacy question.
10. Am I Pleasing God? This is an eternity question
What questions do you elevate yourself with?
I'd love to hear your comments!
Helping People Make Church Home - I read a fantatsic post from Ps James Macphersons blog that I just know will help you in building your youth ministry: I HAVE FOUND THAT people leaving ch...
8 years ago