Saturday, 26 May 2007

Relationships

I have just been listening to some podcasts... (aren't we so blessed to have these amazing resources available to us!) [There are heaps that you can download for free through I-tunes & individual church sites!]

"In every single relationship that you have, there is always only one common denominator... you!
... as much as we might not like it, I'm the only common denominator and I'm the one who needs to change."
Brian Houston


How are your relationships?
What are the common denominators in your relationships?
Are you waiting for others to change, or are you taking response-ability for the change in your relationships?
Should you even want change?

I look forward to your comments : )

1 comment:

Kenrick Smith said...

hey clive, something on my blog id be keen for you input on, few questions about sin, if you could comment so answers that'd be amazing, and if you could pray for strength and self control that'd be awesome, i figured this was the best way to contact you.
cheers
rico