Tuesday, 22 May 2007

Evaluate to Elevate


Today I just wanted to post one of the evaluation I tools I have been using in my life over the past 5+ years in my life.
These particular set of questions I hi-jacked from Bill Hybels (the Snr. Pastor of Willow Creek Church).
I try to at least weekly evaluate myself by going through a set of questions and checking out how I am doing... this helps me to re-adjust my focus for that next week.

ABIDING INDICATORS - I'm Not Abiding When:

1) I go through most of the day or week pre-occupied with self-concerns.

2) I go through long periods of time with no promptings or convictions from the Holy Spirit.

3) I through long periods without being concerned for the poor.

4) I go through long periods of time not being broken for the Lost.

5) I can sit through worship sessions without being stirred to
worship and honour God.

6) I'm easily angered when corrected.


Try this, and I'm sure you'll be amazed at not only how brilliant it is at looking backward at how you've done... but at how amazing this exercise is at focusing you for the future.
Enjoy it!

I look forward to hearing how it went for you : )

No comments: