Thursday, 14 August 2008

Got another great sight for you to check out. These people stage elaborate gags. I love the creativity and simplicity of their ideas. The group are called Improve Everywhere. To check their sight out click HERE. To check out the blog and see the upcoming plans of pranksters around the world... click HERE.

One of the coolest things I have seen is during one valentines a mall in South Africa hired actors and had them sprinkled through out the mall. They were dressed in their characters attire and were frozen still. The characters were all taken from love stories such as Romeo and Juliet, Pocahontas, etc. It created such a great vibe in the mall. I'd like to use this on our Uni campus next year as part of our Orientation Week outreach. Have the same idea but add Jesus in there. I recon it will create some cool conversations.
What creative ideas do you have for such escapades? I'd love to hear from you so please do leave a comment.

No comments: