I wanted to share a blog post that James Macpherson wrote. I have only included his points, for the full write up please click HERE.
1. Dropping out is irresponsible whilst finishing up is responsible
2. Dropping out shows dishonor whilst finishing up shows honor
3. Dropping out displays cowardice whilst finishing up displays courage
4. Dropping out prioritizes convenience whilst finishing up prioritizes conviction
5. Dropping out shows a carelessness with relationships whilst finishing up shows a commitment to relationships
6. Dropping out diminished a person’s character whilst finishing up builds a person’s character
7. Dropping out creates a reputation and so does finishing up!
From time to time there is a need to finish up. But there is never any excuse to drop out.
What a great post!
Leave a comment and lets get the conversation started!
Helping People Make Church Home - I read a fantatsic post from Ps James Macphersons blog that I just know will help you in building your youth ministry: I HAVE FOUND THAT people leaving ch...
8 years ago