Sunday, 2 August 2009

Are You Looking In The Right Places?




John 14:6 (NIV)
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Usually we get the picture of God chasing us with a pitch fork if we do not follow Him...
but what if this Scripture is pointing us to the fact that we will only find life... eternal life in Him.
We can look else where, but we won't find the life we are looking for.
Only Jesus has life... or to be correct... is life itself.

Maybe thats why this scripture is one of my favourite:

John 10:10 (KJV)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this... please leave a comment.

No comments: