Monday, 9 March 2009

Beard Types

I must admit, a few months ago I was introduced to Jon Dyers blog page on 'The Quest For Every Beard Type' via Twitter... and was inspired.
I have been growing for only 2 weeks, but alas another confession... my wife hates mustaches and won't kiss me! And touch is my love language!! Yes... I'm caving in!!!

So I decided to shave, but try a few styles along the way.

First up is the full beard look:



Second... is the more shapely beard



Third is the Klingon (all you Star Trek fans should recognise this)



Fourth is the... well, I'm not sure what this is called... but I saw it on my buddy Owen and thought it might solve the kissing problem : )D




Have you got any pics of your beards?
What is your favorite style?
Leave a comment and share your thoughts!

No comments: