I saw this interesting post about trading in your ipods, etc. to help bring life to a needy Indian village. Check out the radio interview below:
Here's the basic idea:
The deal is either;
1. donate your iPod (I am donating mine first!) to be sold on trade me
2. sell your iPod and donate the proceeds
3. Bid for my iPod on trade me (soon)
4. Promote this blog/face book page to as many people as possible…
5. Rock on, because you going to help a large group of people!
We have to raise $3200 this year to make it reality.
To check out the blog click HERE:
So what do you think?
Leave a comment and let me know what you are thinking.